FIRST EGG FINALLY!

NikolasGuy1234

Chirping
Aug 8, 2017
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

MY Most mature girl, lotus, layed her first egg today! i have been waiting for so long and have not been this excited in a good while. Finally!! after 6 and a half months! has anyone else had to wait this long? my girl is a black australorp.

Congratulations! I have a seven and a half month old Pekin bantam I am still waiting on...i call her a freeloader. :)

Hi,
Got our first egg yesterday. its been a long 9 month but the wait is over. I think I would of still been waiting if I hadn't switch their feed to higher protein.

Congrats!!! At this point, I have 6 that haven't laid, and of those the older three (my brahmas) are 32 weeks. They're late starters though, and may not start until next spring. The other three are my 26 week old EE, Buckeye and the Wyandotte.

Yes - I'm at 7 months for 4 out of 5 of my 30 week old pullets. My black australorp has looked ready to lay for at least a month now. The Golden Comet is the only one laying so far. I'm guessing I'll have to wait until the days get longer.

Back
Top Bottom