Aero knows her name already and she likes it. CeeCee didn’t care for hers, all she wanted was to pull hairs out of my mustache. :barnie
CeeCee from a plane's tail number? Maybe she would like Cessna

Aww poor little Teddy. It is ok, Branch looks like he is wearing a gorilla costume, my little monkey man.
I think Teddy is fine looking - no disrespect intended. His coloring and salon "do" was reminding me of something I couldn't put my finger on until that pic! I think porcupines look fine too. They are such cool creatures. Branch does look like a tiny version of Bigfoot...he is a very cool-looking roo!

That was too funny though - I need to show his owner that one 😁
Let us know what they say!

Well the little fighter is still with us. I am pleased but also quite surprised. Her one eye remains twice the size of a normal eye, I am quite concerned about what will happen to it once we begin integrating. I have a bad feeling about it getting pecked but probably useless to borrow trouble.

The Ameraucanas are doing very well and are growing much faster then the jubilees, they also have incredibly long wings and already fly quite well. I. Am also now unsure if they will be black or dark blue. Two have sprouted tail feathers one has not. Idk if there is much truth to that indicator of sex though, 🤷‍♀️.

Names -
Tiny fighter - Ryka for the female boxer with the last name Ryker
View attachment 3810972
Other jubilee - Quill perhaps (or something to do with books, open to suggestions)
View attachment 3810975
The three ornery and exceedingly energetic blue or black Ameraucanas, I could use some name suggestion’s. I was thinking perhaps something to do with crystals or rocks quartz, granite, basalt that sorta thing just something earthy.
View attachment 3810979
Did you try teramycin on the eye?

Well, it doesn’t look like a crumpet anyways! :idunno
Oh yes it does, this is a very big crumpet

1000002103.jpg

Last edited:
How to tame the fiery temperament of a Rhode Island Red?? She makes such a mess in the house when I let her in. :barnie:he:th
That Crazy Dakota!!
She alone is as bad as those six littles.
I think Sue might be a RIR - she is quiet though. Not like that Tippy! She be crazy!!!

Back
Top Bottom