Her molt has been really rough.
But she will be oh so resplendent with all those new feathers I am sure 😊

And if Sophia ever gets her feathers in fully so will she, right now she looks right scrawny and grizzled with the feather casings still to go.

08023983-AD15-4F9F-BB7D-F06C0611DD94.jpeg
246CA46F-2F17-42AE-BA65-D7C480694B38.jpeg

She is not grooming herself, is she?
She does but only half heartedly. Mostly she just stands and sleeps, u less food is brought out, then it’s like flipping a light switch!

Everyone makes way for her, she will run over, thump, peck and smack down anyone who gets in her way. Today she had roast beef and mash potatoes mum brought out to them. She likes her grub, and that is the only reason I haven’t had her euthanized yet.

As long as she is eating I am good with her staying put. She is in the office at night where it’s warmer for her.

A Special Christmas Gift
I wanted to do something special for a dear friend of mind who has chickens. I was stumped trying to think of what I could do when I saw Mrs BY Bob's polish chicken ornaments I got her last year. For those that don't remember I got her 3 polish to commerate Phyllis Betty and Gucci.

20231117_115434.jpg
20231117_115443.jpg

I got these pre-made off Etsy.

So I reached out to them to see if they would do custom chickens for me. They agreed to try and so I sent them photos of my friend's chickens. Here is what they were able to make. They are simply amazing!

Mary.jpg
Janet.jpg
Sandy.jpg
Ivy.jpg
Peggy.jpg

My friend is thrilled.

I promised when they agreed to make these for me that I would tell everyone I knew about the special job they did. So if you are looking for that special gift for your friend with chickens or even a way to memorialize your own chickens, here is someone who can do so in an amazing way.

Tell them BY Bob sent you.

20231117_115717.jpg

A Special Christmas Gift
I wanted to do something special for a dear friend of mind who has chickens. I was stumped trying to think of what I could do when I saw Mrs BY Bob's polish chicken ornaments I got her last year. For those that don't remember I got her 3 polish to commerate Phyllis Betty and Gucci.

View attachment 3700582View attachment 3700583

So I reached out to them to see if they would do custom chickens for me. They agreed to try and so I sent them photos of my friend's chickens. Here is what they were able to make. They are simply amazing!

View attachment 3700575View attachment 3700576View attachment 3700577View attachment 3700578View attachment 3700579

My friend is thrilled.

I promised when they agreed to make these for me that I would tell everyone I knew about the special job they did. So if you are looking for that special gift for your friend with chickens or even a way to memorialize your own chickens, here is someone who can do so in an amazing way.

View attachment 3700580
Brilliant!

A Special Christmas Gift

View attachment 3700575View attachment 3700576View attachment 3700577View attachment 3700578View attachment 3700579

My friend is thrilled.

View attachment 3700580
Thanks for this great recommendation- it’s quite a find! But also wow, you are such an amazing friend!! That is a really thoughtful gift. ☺️

A Special Christmas Gift

My friend is thrilled.

View attachment 3700580
These are great and I think I recognize those hens! 😉

Back
Top Bottom