One of our resident Harris’s hawks sitting at the top of a tree across the street. Hubs zoomed in too much so if it’s crappy that’s why. It’s even fuzzy o my phone :barnie I tell him not to do that but he never listens. After 30+ years I’ve just shut up and say yeah it’s great
View attachment 3819680

Is he wearing one of these? :gig

hearing aid for husband.png

I had a chance to peek at the youngsters this morning. Lucky has fluffy cheeks, neck feathers remind me of a silver Dorking but she has barring on her wings. Very cool looking actually. Stormy has some barring on her wings, no fluffy cheeks but lots of white in a bib around her neck and down her front. I got some very cool birds this year. Super happy with my babies. Will try to get some picks, they are absolutely wild right now. Need to spend more time out there just relaxing

I had a chance to peek at the youngsters this morning. Lucky has fluffy cheeks, neck feathers remind me of a silver Dorking but she has barring on her wings. Very cool looking actually. Stormy has some barring on her wings, no fluffy cheeks but lots of white in a bib around her neck and down her front. I got some very cool birds this year. Super happy with my babies. Will try to get some picks, they are absolutely wild right now. Need to spend more time out there just relaxing

They sound extra cute IM, looking forward to pictures :)

Back
Top Bottom