Which is your favorite flavor IM? That raspberry/orange sounds refreshing!
I’ve only had the raspberry so far and I really like that one. It tastes so good when I come in from outside and it’s hot. This is the first time I’m trying a mix of flavors. I’ll let you know.

Tasted two flavors this morning, the ginger/apple and the raspberry/orange. Will try the orange later maybe.

Ginger/apple tasted tart with hints of apple cider vinegar and a warming feeling afterward from the ginger. I don’t think I’ll make it again, or maybe more ginger would make it better.

The raspberry/orange tasted much like the raspberry initially, but then had the orange aftertaste. I will definitely do that again so I’m glad I made a few of those.

The orange bottle is just my water so I could rinse between flavors.

IMG_7770.jpeg

Tasted two flavors this morning, the ginger/apple and the raspberry/orange. Will try the orange later maybe.

Ginger/apple tasted tart with hints of apple cider vinegar and a warming feeling afterward from the ginger. I don’t think I’ll make it again, or maybe more ginger would make it better.

The raspberry/orange tasted much like the raspberry initially, but then had the orange aftertaste. I will definitely do that again so I’m glad I made a few of those.

The orange bottle is just my water so I could rinse between flavors.

View attachment 3810364

Nice you've found some flavors you like!

Harris’s hawk. Not my photo, but this is a gorgeous bird! One of them is the flock stalker at present. It has become a daily thing to find it up in the palm tree calculating its chances to grab a meal from my yard. While Elvis stands there crowing.

These birds are often used in falconry and trained to remove pigeon populations around airports and such. When breeding there are often two males to one female, all tending the nest, and offspring may remain with their parents for up to three years. They hunt in packs which allows them to capture larger prey and groups usually range from 3 to 7 members.

IMG_7777.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom