Pics
I so hope the naked neck phenos also have crests. :D
Their crests looks like they can still see just fine, almost like a flat top to me.
View attachment 1905999

Some could have the crest, and some may not. It all depend's on if they inherit it or not from the rooster's if you breed them to the NN hen's. I have a hen here that had a Naked Neck daddy, and a Crested Cream Legbar mother. She has a little crest and lay's light green egg's, and has the bib from the daddy.

Some could have the crest, and some may not. It all depend's on if they inherit it or not from the rooster's if you breed them to the NN hen's. I have a hen here that had a Naked Neck daddy, and a Crested Cream Legbar mother. She has a little crest and lay's light green egg's, and has the bib from the daddy.
That sounds pretty neat. :love
I can't wait till the quarantine period is over and they can all start getting along.

20190913_133739.jpg

Happy day...I hated the crummy egg turner that came with my incubator and I finally got a new one. Super quiet while the other was loud and annoying, a constant drone. I'm checking it out now to make sure it works.

The black pullet I think came from my flock keeps hanging out in the nest box even after she lays her egg. She's sitting on a plastic golf ball right now.

View attachment 1906941
Happy day...I hated the crummy egg turner that came with my incubator and I finally got a new one. Super quiet while the other was loud and annoying, a constant drone. I'm checking it out now to make sure it works.

The black pullet I think came from my flock keeps hanging out in the nest box even after she lays her egg. She's sitting on a plastic golf ball right now.

Hope the new turner works better for you!

View attachment 1906941

Nice! Time to hatch again? :gig

Back
Top Bottom