Pics
I'm really bummed right now. I've been keeping an eye on my older dog Midge through September because I'd noticed some weight loss without loss of appetite, normal water intake. We weighed her this morning at 15.6 lbs and on 5/31 she weighed 19.2 lbs. We were in shock. The vet is running tests, all we know for now is that she isn't diabetic. Apparently she had slightly elevated liver enzymes in May but nothing significant enough to cause concern.

I'll see y'all later.
:hugs

Thank you for the well wishes for my girl. She has been my constant companion for such a long time. She's not suffering at this point and I won't let her ever. Right now she's a happy little camper because she gets extra food.

20191005_053422.jpg

Update on the new boys...this morning they came out with the rest of the chicks for some scratch and seem to integrating into the littles a bit. I saw the white one play fight with the biggest girl. She's taller than everyone so she stretches herself up as tall as she can get and covers them with her chest. Interesting technique, don't mess with me boy or I'll sit on you!

My eggs have been shipped! Super excited for that.

Thank you for the well wishes for my girl. She has been my constant companion for such a long time. She's not suffering at this point and I won't let her ever. Right now she's a happy little camper because she gets extra food.

View attachment 1926171

Thanks Debby :hugs

Update on the new boys...this morning they came out with the rest of the chicks for some scratch and seem to integrating into the littles a bit. I saw the white one play fight with the biggest girl. She's taller than everyone so she stretches herself up as tall as she can get and covers them with her chest. Interesting technique, don't mess with me boy or I'll sit on you!

My eggs have been shipped! Super excited for that.

If the threat of sitting on him works, I say "you go girl" :gig

Back
Top Bottom