Pics
Funny how culture impacts our thought processes and preferences.
It sure is. Our birds have not started laying yet, but my wife still isn't sure if she's going to eat our eggs yet. "It just seems strange to me." She eats a fair amount of eggs too, so I pulled up some battery hen pictures. "This is where your breakfast comes from..."

When she saw a CCLB egg she asked what was wrong with its color.
:th

She's already said she would not even try a duck egg. Mwuahaha... or will she? Breakfast in bed anyone?

She comes from a family of farmers for chickens sake!
:he

Okay, rant over. :D

It sure is. Our birds have not started laying yet, but my wife still isn't sure if she's going to eat our eggs yet. "It just seems strange to me." She eats a fair amount of eggs too, so I pulled up some battery hen pictures. "This is where your breakfast comes from..."

She's already said she would not even try a duck egg. Mwuahaha... or will she? Breakfast in bed anyone?

I'm thinking she'll come around Trim! For some people, it just takes time.

:gigI sneak things in all the time and then tell hubs afterward if he asks.

Do you bake Trim? You can use your duck eggs for that and no one would know.

I give eggs away to neighbors when I have a surplus and one lady didn't want anymore free eggs when she found out that one of my chickens ate a baby snake.

Seriously? Wow, probably a good thing you didn't tell her about all the bugs in your compost piles :gig

Seriously? Wow, probably a good thing you didn't tell her about all the bugs in your compost piles :gig

Like bug's, baby snakes, and etc. could never get into those big egg farm's barn's that sell all those egg's to the grocery stores! Oh yeah, I forgot, they grow all of the food in the room at the back of the store, don't they? :lau

20191007_172049.jpg
20191007_172125.jpg

Shipped eggs arrived. Nothing broken, no dent in the box even!

There are some loose air cells but then some look pretty good. They're in egg cartons in the incubator now.

Back
Top Bottom