Pics
:gigI sneak things in all the time and then tell hubs afterward if he asks.

Do you bake Trim? You can use your duck eggs for that and no one would know.
Hey there IM! Sorry for thre late response. Thre while family got sick and it hit the fan around here for about a week. I do bake from time to time but not often. I've heard duck eggs are actually better than chicken for baking. I can't wait to try them myself. :D

Can't get to a grocery store till Thursday. I'm starving, no ice cream, etc. I had a big container of 25 biscotti I was planning to give to the senior transportation office. But with no ice cream, no food etc. I ate all 25 - took longer than ice cream, biscotti is hard like milk bones and except for the chocolate on the bottom , probably tastes the same.

Hey there IM! Sorry for thre late response. Thre while family got sick and it hit the fan around here for about a week. I do bake from time to time but not often. I've heard duck eggs are actually better than chicken for baking. I can't wait to try them myself. :D

I watch your thread too, I'm sorry you had to deal with sick...I remember those days, not fun! Glad everyone is feeling better.

Hey Trim, I just noticed your avatar. DH gave me that tin sign last year at Christmas!
Christmas 2018.JPG

:highfive:

Can't get to a grocery store till Thursday. I'm starving, no ice cream, etc. I had a big container of 25 biscotti I was planning to give to the senior transportation office. But with no ice cream, no food etc. I ate all 25 - took longer than ice cream, biscotti is hard like milk bones and except for the chocolate on the bottom , probably tastes the same.

:lauHard like Milkbones :gig
Don't you guys have a service that will do the shopping for you there DD?

I watch your thread too, I'm sorry you had to deal with sick...I remember those days, not fun! Glad everyone is feeling better.
No fun indeed. You know how kids are though, snap back like freaking rubberbands.

Your g'kids are adorable. I'm hoping to have a long time before I have any of my own lol.

How's your head feeling?

No fun indeed. You know how kids are though, snap back like freaking rubberbands.

Your g'kids are adorable. I'm hoping to have a long time before I have any of my own lol.

How's your head feeling?

They do snap back and it's usually when you're sick after tending them first!

Variable weather brings variable headaches. It would be nice if medication helped.

Back
Top Bottom