Pics
What breed is Opie?

I think his breed is Stray :gig He showed up at our door a tiny, dirty, starving kitten. And promptly wormed his way into the house and my heart.
IMG_1897.JPG

As you can see, he hasn't starved for a long time :lau

I think his breed is Stray :gig He showed up at our door a tiny, dirty, starving kitten. And promptly wormed his way into the house and my heart.
View attachment 1937464

As you can see, he hasn't starved for a long time :lau

:loveHe's a handsome boy. Does he know you talk about him like that?

We had a cat named DC, he was a grey striped tabby with a similar story. Best cat ever, I still miss him.

@N F C He look's like the cat that I used to have that was named Loki. He died of old age, and we never got another cat after him.

@igorsMistress My younger white NN pullet layed her first little brown egg today. It had some blood on the outside of the shell, so washed it off.

Yay! Are all your girls laying still?

Yay! Are all your girls laying still?

For a while only the green egg girl was laying, then the tan and the blue egg girl's started up again. Now the white pullet laid her first one. The dark colored pullet hasn't started yet, and neither have the silkies.

I had let some of the hen's go to make room for some new blood.

My female cat is Catch and Release, she won't even claw her catch. Back when I was foolish enough to have a cat door she was bringing in her catch and I would have to wait for the male to come home to catch and kill what she caught. I believe she wanted to start her own zoo. Unfortunately The Male cat died and the Female cat is all I have left. After she passes I won't have another cat until after I move. Worried about snakes now because if she is not killing rodents something else will move in and take over the uncontested feeding grounds. The other neighbors with cats moved away. Luckily one neighbor left her cat behind. The cat hates me so I wasn't able to adopt him, beautiful blue/purple male. But he has to be getting old and when he dies there will be no more mousers in the neighborhood.
(the female cat once brought home a flying squirrel and it would climb furniture trying to escape me then glide across the living room and it went on for hours until the male cat came home and instantly caught then looked at me like I was too stupid to catch it)

My female cat is Catch and Release, she won't even claw her catch. Back when I was foolish enough to have a cat door she was bringing in her catch and I would have to wait for the male to come home to catch and kill what she caught. I believe she wanted to start her own zoo. Unfortunately The Male cat died and the Female cat is all I have left. After she passes I won't have another cat until after I move. Worried about snakes now because if she is not killing rodents something else will move in and take over the uncontested feeding grounds. The other neighbors with cats moved away. Luckily one neighbor left her cat behind. The cat hates me so I wasn't able to adopt him, beautiful blue/purple male. But he has to be getting old and when he dies there will be no more mousers in the neighborhood.
(the female cat once brought home a flying squirrel and it would climb furniture trying to escape me then glide across the living room and it went on for hours until the male cat came home and instantly caught then looked at me like I was too stupid to catch it)

She's taking care of you, trying to teach you kitty skills :lol:

Back
Top Bottom