Pics
Tomorrow is lockdown for the 3 green eggs. I took the turner out and put the shipped eggs in a couple of egg cartons. I'm down to 14 of those with 1 being questionable. The rest all show movement. There are 7 MNN, 3 NN and 4 FNN.

The 3 green eggs are now laying on their sides and I'll hand turn through tomorrow, lockdown is after work at 1500.

Humidity is up to 50 % as of now. The shipped eggs have some pretty big air cells
afraid01.gif

Tomorrow is lockdown for the 3 green eggs. I took the turner out and put the shipped eggs in a couple of egg cartons. I'm down to 14 of those with 1 being questionable. The rest all show movement. There are 7 MNN, 3 NN and 4 FNN.

The 3 green eggs are now laying on their sides and I'll hand turn through tomorrow, lockdown is after work at 1500.

Humidity is up to 50 % as of now. The shipped eggs have some pretty big air cells View attachment 1939944

I hope that all 3 of those green egg's hatch for you, and those remaining 14 shipped egg's too!

IMG_2125.jpg

I built this planter for my mom with pavers I found behind the house at her new place. She planted geraniums and a sweet pea shrub. She's going to get some large pots and put one on each side with new solar lights. I think she should grow jade in the pots, they always do well for her.

I'm thinking about getting her some metal creatures she can display on the planter, not sure what yet.

View attachment 1940023

I built this planter for my mom with pavers I found behind the house at her new place. She planted geraniums and a sweet pea shrub. She's going to get some large pots and put one on each side with new solar lights. I think she should grow jade in the pots, they always do well for her.

I'm thinking about getting her some metal creatures she can display on the planter, not sure what yet.

Maybe a garden fairy?

Back
Top Bottom