Pics
Yep
IMG_20191021_204032.jpg
the older game fowl by the new chick. Huge difference.

Lockdown for green eggs, 14 shipped still in there.

The chicks are moving to the main coop tonight after dark and I'll open the pop door early in the morning so they can escape if they need to.

Everyone is on All Flock now; once a week they get meatbird crumble mixed with water, a little scratch and their liquid vitamin. I've cut back from 2 or 3 times a week because they're all eating better with the cooler temps.

I expected Midge to keep gaining weight but she's headed in the wrong direction again, has lost half a pound almost.

Lockdown for green eggs, 14 shipped still in there.

The chicks are moving to the main coop tonight after dark and I'll open the pop door early in the morning so they can escape if they need to.

Everyone is on All Flock now; once a week they get meatbird crumble mixed with water, a little scratch and their liquid vitamin. I've cut back from 2 or 3 times a week because they're all eating better with the cooler temps.

I expected Midge to keep gaining weight but she's headed in the wrong direction again, has lost half a pound almost.

Sorry to read that Midge has lost some weight again. Good luck with that hatch!

I'll be moving the 2 EE chick's outside to the grow-out pen tomorrow. I've been getting it ready again today. Then I will have to clean out the brooder to get ready for the next hatching chick's over here.

Sorry to read that Midge has lost some weight again. Good luck with that hatch!

I'll be moving the 2 EE chick's outside to the grow-out pen tomorrow. I've been getting it ready again today. Then I will have to clean out the brooder to get ready for the next hatching chick's over here.

Thank you. It's depressing, I don't know how to function without my shadow.

I have a lot to get done before these peeps hatch too. At leadt the weather is ok and I can brood them outside.

Thank you. It's depressing, I don't know how to function without my shadow.

I have a lot to get done before these peeps hatch too. At leadt the weather is ok and I can brood them outside.

Yes, that's the good thing about having a bunch of work to do outside. It's just so hard to have to drag yourself outside when it's 116-F. Much better now!

Back
Top Bottom