I'm sure you'll get some one day, but for you, look for the one's with the smaller comb's. We have the bigger combed one's.

Some day I'll have some of my own. But that won't happen until we move to our own place (we live in a corporate house atm). And hopefully, when we do move it will be some place warmer than this frozen tundra! :lol:

Some day I'll have some of my own. But that won't happen until we move to our own place (we live in a corporate house atm). And hopefully, when we do move it will be some place warmer than this frozen tundra! :lol:

They have snow up in the higher altitudes here in AZ., but I don't think that even that would be as bad as it is in Montana in the winter?

I can't lie about this, Turkens have always freaked me out. It's like they're a confused bird. At the same time completely fascinating. Its complicated~ :idunno
I know what you mean :lau
@igorsMistress How is the flock holding up over there today? I turned my 4 chick's that were out in my grow-out pen loose yesterday (the 3 NN's and that 1 FNN). They are just about as big now as those 2 Olive Egger's that are about a month older than they are! My next-door neighbor is waiting for me to decide to part with 2 more of the hen's. I think I have it figured out already.

Edit: I forgot to tell you that the cowgirl one that lay's the green egg's has decided to molt now.

They're hanging in. I have too many boys out there so next weekend all the big boys but the white one are going to freezer camp. That'll make a big difference in the vibes and help the feed cost too.

They have snow up in the higher altitudes here in AZ., but I don't think that even that would be as bad as it is in Montana in the winter?

I'm in Wyoming (I don't think even our northern neighbors in MT have had as bad a winter as we have). We've been to north AZ on vacations a few times, I love it there! We'll have to see where DH's next job is located...you never know where we might end up. :p

I'm in Wyoming (I don't think even our northern neighbors in MT have had as bad a winter as we have). We've been to north AZ on vacations a few times, I love it there! We'll have to see where DH's next job is located...you never know where we might end up. :p

Sorry that I got your state wrong earlier. I was in a hurry to get it typed out because my next door neighbor was coming over to get 2 of the NN hen's from me.

Back
Top Bottom