I guess his previous roomie is rather needy and not doing great by himself. I might take him in, he's black.

I think it's a good general rule that pets need company of their own. After having 3 housecats at one time, I'd never go back to having a single. They just enjoy each other so much (plus I get to watch their shenanigans).

I take it that rabbits in your area do not do so well in the summer if they are outside in the heat. When I tried to raise rabbits for meat I had all sorts of problems in summer heat here.
No, they definitely don't. Walt is a house bun with trips outside when weather permits. I only have him for the fertilizer but he has grown on me a bunch.

I think it's a good general rule that pets need company of their own. After having 3 housecats at one time, I'd never go back to having a single. They just enjoy each other so much (plus I get to watch their shenanigans).
I agree. He isn't going to bond with the dogs and I hate to see him alone in there. Plus the other guy needs a home. I've been looking into neutering them and found a place that has a low cost clinic, just waiting to hear back from them. If the kid will pay for the black bun to be neutered then I'll take him in. He and Walt lived together before.

No more chick's have hatched since #12 did this morning. #12 has 5 toes on each foot, but the other 11 only have 4 toes on each foot. I hope that #12 turns out to be a girl, so I can keep it. 5 Toes on each foot should mean that the Silver Gray Dorking might show through, even if it does have a naked neck on it? @Compost King Do you think that it will?

No more chick's have hatched since #12 did this morning. #12 has 5 toes on each foot, but the other 11 only have 4 toes on each foot. I hope that #12 turns out to be a girl, so I can keep it. 5 Toes on each foot should mean that the Silver Gray Dorking might show through, even if it does have a naked neck on it? @Compost King Do you think that it will?
I can't wait to hatch a few of Cuckoos eggs. I might put 3 of hers in my incubator in the Fall.

20200608_190838.jpg

Back
Top Bottom