@igorsMistress They need to find a new weather lady, because this one isn't giving me the temp's that I want. :barnie

You can have my weather person BlueBaby. I think mine is on some sort of medication...how do we go from 90* on Sunday to snow on Tuesday?

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 8.59.39 AM.png

You can have my weather person BlueBaby. I think mine is on some sort of medication...how do we go from 90* on Sunday to snow on Tuesday?

View attachment 2319608

Your going to get snow already? Yep, we need new weather people that will give us the better weather that we like. :gig

Wow it's hot out there! Current temp in my zip is 114. I moved a few flakes of hay and spread out the chips in the xeriscape area and my clothes were soaked. I plan to water tonight so the plants can soak up moisture over night. There are 2 blocks of ice out for the chickens and the AC chicks are playing King of the Mountain with the babies. I went out on my first break and Cuckoo was out with the chicks, but they all ran away as soon as I peeked around the corner. The big girls will get some watermelon and mealworms this evening I think. They're all molting right now. Kevin seems to be doing fine despite the fact I haven't been able to catch him to give him pain medication, I'm afraid he'll get hurt running away from me. We still don't have much trust, hopefully that'll change now that he's neutered. Time to start figuring out something for dinner, I am not cooking!

Back
Top Bottom