@N F C You'd better go eat something. Your avatar is looking too thin today.

I keep trying!

Halloween 6.jpg

@igorsMistress I am so sorry to here about your nn rooster but I'm glad the rest of your flock is ok.
Also, I'm glad that dog fight didn't cause more injuries.
I have to show off Johnnie. He is one of 2 SR crevecoeur that I bought from Ideal hatchery 4 weeks ago. He is super friendly, so probably a male. (The other crevecoeur, Frankie is a little more timid.)
All of these chicks are friendly. Probably because my daughter held them for the two hour drive home. Lol.
20201016_170116.jpg

Attachments

• 20201016_165928.jpg
    20201016_165928.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 0
@igorsMistress I am so sorry to here about your nn rooster but I'm glad the rest of your flock is ok.
I have to show off Johnnie. He is one of 2 SR crevecoeur that I bought from Ideal hatchery 4 weeks ago. He is super friendly, so probably a male. (The other crevecoeur, Frankie is a little more timid.)
All of these chicks are friendly. Probably because my daughter held them for the two hour drive home. Lol.
View attachment 2376280

Cute chicks!

View attachment 2376280
Thank you Janie, and thanks for sharing pics. I love it when they check out the camera :gigYou’re right, chicks are just too cute!

Good morning IM and everyone 🙂

View attachment 2376280

Too cute 😍

Back
Top Bottom