I sure like that path with the different colored pieces :)

Thanks Debby, I like it too. I think the best part is that all that was junk left behind that we aren’t supposed to send to the landfill and I found a way to use it.
That looks fantastic IM! It will be such a great space for your ducks!

The bunnies definitely don't like the screen...lol!
Thank you Rene. I cleaned the bunny pen today and put some hay over the top of the wire this time. I really like using pine pellets in the litter box and this keeps them off the wet so they don’t track stuff all over. Plus I can dump poop into a bucket for garden use.

I’m looking forward to the ducklings too! Today we are prepping the coop. I put the heat plate in there and got the waterer and feeder set up. Igor is measuring and cutting panels for the front and I’m going to have to get them painted after work one day. We will fully cover the door and just the bottom half of the rest to start and see how that works out. I moved the trash cans I use to store feed into the mini coop and each has a 50# bag of duck feed in it. I went to TSC today and bought a second bag of feed, another package of pine shavings and a bag of pine pellets. Our governor is possibly going to issue another stay at home order from now until xmas so I hope to stay away from TSC during that time. Unfortunately they were out of Timothy hay for the buns so we’ll have to order that from Chewy. Speaking of Chewy, they carry Mazuri geese and duck food and the pellets float. I’m going to add that to the ducks diet once they’re six months old cuz pigeons . I’m hoping that tossing limited amounts of scratch around the yard for them to find randomly will also help keep the pigeons at bay. Probably have to do that in the dark but that’s ok.
My phone died so can’t get more pics but here’s the coop so far
View attachment 2430168View attachment 2430169View attachment 2430171
also, Igor made a screen for the bunny litter box. It’ll keep the the poop separate from the wet pine pellets so I can use it in the garden. I think I need to cover with a bit of hay, they don’t like the wire it seems.
View attachment 2430172

Good morning IM 🙂 love your duck set up 😊 so excited to see your duckies !!

Still no shipping info on the ducklings, TSC has nutridrench so will pick that up later. Post Office guy is a jerk, won’t let me get them early morning have to wait until 8:30 when they open :rant
I’m beginning to think about cancellation and just forgetting it. This whole thing has been a PITA

Still no shipping info on the ducklings, TSC has nutridrench so will pick that up later. Post Office guy is a jerk, won’t let me get them early morning have to wait until 8:30 when they open :rant
I’m beginning to think about cancellation and just forgetting it. This whole thing has been a PITA

Wonder what the reason is for not letting you pick them up early when they arrive? Sorry he's being a jerk, some people enjoy acting like that way too much.

Give some people a little authority or title and it goes to their heads. Once a jerk, always a jerk!

True! Oh well, I can’t do anything about it so might as well let it go. Sorry I’m just grumpy today, every irritates.
The mayer post office is that way also. They're not the greatest in other ways as well. Black canyon city is much better.
Our current mail carrier is pretty nice, but the people that are in the the post office itself are not helpful and usually slow as molasses in winter. I hate going in there.

Back
Top Bottom