You’re right, all that running around isn’t fun at all! Don’t tire yourself out. I’m waiting until Sunday for the rest of it so I can make hubs go with me :lol:

It's really nice having DH here but he's a busy, busy guy. I can take it easy and revert back to my lazy ways once he leaves. :lol:

I went out and added some fresh hay to the floor of the coop. I’m pretty sure the girls are sleeping right next to their water bowl at night so now they have some extra hay to snuggle in. I’m rethinking a pool in there for that reason. Anything with a decent amount of water to swim in would have to be right inside the door or I’d never be able to dump it outside. So I’m not sure what I’m going to do about that. They are suddenly terrified of me when I go in the coop to do things. Today they wouldn’t come near me, so tomorrow I’m going to try bribing them with some lettuce. If they aren’t using the heater tonight I’m going to take it out tomorrow. No sense running it if they don’t use it. I may stick a box or something in there though so their body heat is trapped to help them stay warm if they want to use it.

Tsk tsk showing a bit of dirt there. All that came out from under the frame of the pen. I removed the small rug I had in there, swept, vacuumed, and mopped, then put in a bigger one. The yellow rugs are temporary until I can get to Home Depot or Lowe’s over the weekend for an outdoor rubber backed one. Someone keeps tinkling outside the litter box and I don’t know why. It doesn’t smell bad and I keep on top of it. Maybe I need to put a bit of hay on top of the pine pellets. The black bin has broken hay flakes in it so it’s right next to the silo for filling. Also easy to move out to the big bin to refill and not heavy when full. I moved out the gallon waterer, it’s a pain to deal with, and gave them a bowl instead. I feel like I’ll be more inclined to wash it more often that way. The last thing is some sort of platform for them to use to get up on the top floor of their condo. HopTart can get up there ok but I think Kevin may be too little.
View attachment 2454689View attachment 2454690View attachment 2454691

Wow, the bunnies will be living nice 😍 they even have a separate bathroom 😊.
This is super cool !!

Oh crap, our anniversary is in a little more a week 🤪 I’m not ready. And my mom is stopping by next Tuesday with Christmas gifts and I need
to be ready with their stuff. How does the time fly like that?! Time to get the chores done, I have to run errands later.

Oh crap, our anniversary is in a little more a week 🤪 I’m not ready. And my mom is stopping by next Tuesday with Christmas gifts and I need
to be ready with their stuff. How does the time fly like that?! Time to get the chores done, I have to run errands later.

The time sure has flown by, seems we just had Thanksgiving. This is the last weekend before Christmas, be on the lookout for last minute shoppers!

We went shopping, no park because Frank is a buuthead. Abby is wearing her coat today, the temp on the car thermometer was at 37 when we parked
C9337D0B-76AA-436C-87D7-69CF422B3824.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom