I went out this afternoon and saw the ducks drinking from the bucket, yay!! I tried to entice them with splashes in their pool, they would come to the pop door to look but not come out so I left. A little while later I went out and took a peek, they were in the pool :yesss: I had to herd them back inside at sundown because they were still outside in the water.

I went out this afternoon and saw the ducks drinking from the bucket, yay!! I tried to entice them with splashes in their pool, they would come to the pop door to look but not come out so I left. A little while later I went out and took a peek, they were in the pool :yesss: I had to herd them back inside at sundown because they were still outside in the water.

Smart little ducks, they figured it out...like ducks to water! :D

Ducklings today. They are standing in front of a five gallon bucket. The next few days I’m going to leave the big door on the coop open for a bit in the afternoons to see if they’ll come out to explore and set up the pool away from the coop. We will definitely have to modify the holes in the water bucket to give them room to drink, going to get Igor to do that tonight
81D2E774-3B02-4FD5-911D-044C312AD588.jpeg
89BA80ED-BD77-4D69-AB73-8E44EFD7C064.jpeg

Ducklings today. They are standing in front of a five gallon bucket. The next few days I’m going to leave the big door on the coop open for a bit in the afternoons to see if they’ll come out to explore and set up the pool away from the coop. We will definitely have to modify the holes in the water bucket to give them room to drink, going to get Igor to do that tonight
View attachment 2469110View attachment 2469111

They're so big! Thanks for sharing some new pictures IM :)

View attachment 2469110View attachment 2469111

Just look how big they are getting!! I love watching them grow ❤

Back
Top Bottom