This dog is so spoiled I could smell him from the office
DBCF5637-4FF7-42AA-8BAD-23302B766BEE.jpeg

One of the only chickens I don't have currently is a NN. I love them, I don't think they are ugly!
I don’t think so either! If I keep chickens again in the future they’ll be Nn for sure. Fantastic birds, I highly recommend them.

Hi IM! Sorry, I'm so late to the party...your new babies are so cute and the bigs sure are curious about them! I can't believe they are 10 weeks old already! :love
Hi Rene! Yes ma’am time does fly! Curious is ok but definitely waiting until the littles are bigger before they get together. Hope all is well with you! So many projects so little time right?

I had a kale salad kit in the fridge that we never ate so I trimmed the dill, parsley and cilantro in the garden and cut those up to mix with it for bunny dinner tonight. HopTart was waiting at the gate when it was delivered and the kitchen smelled so good! Fig and the girls went to bed with no issue tonight. We picked up the lumber for the garden enclosure so it’s ready to get started. The pups go to the park first thing in the morning, then I have to get bulk trash before we go to Skys game tomorrow. At some point we have to get some grocery shopping done and my house is a disaster. I’m tired already.

Hi Rene! Yes ma’am time does fly! Curious is ok but definitely waiting until the littles are bigger before they get together. Hope all is well with you! So many projects so little time right?
Definitely waiting is the best thing to do...those littles would get trampled quickly!

That is so true, but it's so much nicer to work on projects when you're retired...I don't know how we accomplished everything we did before! :)

I had a kale salad kit in the fridge that we never ate so I trimmed the dill, parsley and cilantro in the garden and cut those up to mix with it for bunny dinner tonight. HopTart was waiting at the gate when it was delivered and the kitchen smelled so good! Fig and the girls went to bed with no issue tonight. We picked up the lumber for the garden enclosure so it’s ready to get started. The pups go to the park first thing in the morning, then I have to get bulk trash before we go to Skys game tomorrow. At some point we have to get some grocery shopping done and my house is a disaster. I’m tired already.
Yep, so many projects, so little time!!! ;) :)

Back
Top Bottom