Got my shopping cart attached to the golf cart and put my BYC bumper sticker on. Not my plate, I need a frame for mine, hubs went to get it. I have a little storage thing across the front on the inside that I want to take off to clean and we’re going to look at paint. I want to paint it bright blue with a white top.
F476E201-821E-4A05-AC0E-F786F3DB75A7.jpeg

Got my shopping cart attached to the golf cart and put my BYC bumper sticker on. Not my plate, I need a frame for mine, hubs went to get it. I have a little storage thing across the front on the inside that I want to take off to clean and we’re going to look at paint. I want to paint it bright blue with a white top.
View attachment 2521905

Awesome!

Abby has a game during which she goes outside and barks, then lies in wait for Frank and then she jumps him as he barrels through the doggie door. The door is opaque so you can sort of see through it from outside in the right light. Anyway, today she followed me outside at break, I wanted to feel the sun for a few minutes. Abby barked once and Frank didn’t come out. I heard a deep bark from inside the house a minute later. I looked over and I could see Frank’s fat head moving around through the door while Abby stood outside waiting for him. Neither would take the bait. Smart!

View attachment 2521905
Very nice! The blue and white will look fantastic IM!

Abby has a game during which she goes outside and barks, then lies in wait for Frank and then she jumps him as he barrels through the doggie door. The door is opaque so you can sort of see through it from outside in the right light. Anyway, today she followed me outside at break, I wanted to feel the sun for a few minutes. Abby barked once and Frank didn’t come out. I heard a deep bark from inside the house a minute later. I looked over and I could see Frank’s fat head moving around through the door while Abby stood outside waiting for him. Neither would take the bait. Smart!
That's so funny...I keep thinking about getting another dog, especially since I'm home all of the time, but hopefully things will start to head back to some kind of normal and we can travel around our beautiful country the way we planned for our retirement! So, I keep resisting the urge...I'll just enjoy everyone else's!

Back
Top Bottom