I’m beginning to think Jasper would be more aptly named Randy. The youngsters are running away and refusing to succumb to his beastly advances. The older gals are happy little campers. Tramps.
I remember when I had my ducks, I had a large mixing tub for their "baths". the ducks each got in one at a time to mate with the drake. Finally one day the youngest (daughter of one of the adults) signaled that she was "ready" by getting into the tub. Does jasper hold the ducks' head under water?

I remember when I had my ducks, I had a large mixing tub for their "baths". the ducks each got in one at a time to mate with the drake. Finally one day the youngest (daughter of one of the adults) signaled that she was "ready" by getting into the tub. Does jasper hold the ducks' head under water?
Sort of. They’ve been hanging out in the kiddie pool and the girls can touch bottom so they don’t go under. The big pool might be different though.

I watered the xeriscape garden this evening and the ducks are happily billing through the mud and puddles. I can’t believe how big the lemon tree is getting! We’re going to feed it this weekend, we’re late but it’s better than never I suppose. I’m going to write it on my calendar though so I don’t forget when it’s due again. The xeriscape garden is really going strong as well. I am really happy with the results of the mulch and duck water. Tomorrow will be a major wo k day outside. The weeds are absolutely out of control in the shade garden and I need to get on top of a few in other places before they’re also out of control. Plus I’m finishing setting up the pool. I need to level the spot I’m going to put it and have the pavers to move as well.
902FAE21-93C9-453D-9EDA-68C089A2747F.jpeg
7786F439-3961-4260-B675-3237BEC8CE51.jpeg
68B1E6DD-6359-4696-AF76-6F428BCF6395.jpeg
5AADA935-ABB7-428E-B19C-7EC6F8B77F28.jpeg
2CBE10BD-385A-477D-8D4E-7B998AE5A56C.jpeg

I watered the xeriscape garden this evening and the ducks are happily billing through the mud and puddles. I can’t believe how big the lemon tree is getting! We’re going to feed it this weekend, we’re late but it’s better than never I suppose. I’m going to write it on my calendar though so I don’t forget when it’s due again. The xeriscape garden is really going strong as well. I am really happy with the results of the mulch and duck water. Tomorrow will be a major wo k day outside. The weeds are absolutely out of control in the shade garden and I need to get on top of a few in other places before they’re also out of control. Plus I’m finishing setting up the pool. I need to level the spot I’m going to put it and have the pavers to move as well.
View attachment 2632362View attachment 2632363View attachment 2632365View attachment 2632366View attachment 2632367

Your yard is looking good IM :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom