Zucchini and crickets
IMG_6106.jpeg

Somehow,,, I think I will pass on that recipe.
I know its for your chickens,,,, Or are you mad at Igor. :old
View attachment 3620471
I wouldn’t feed that to Igor, he ate a live anchovy once just to gross someone out; if I’m that mad I’ll force feed him broccoli :gig

We have a few super hot days this weekend but then we’re supposed to cool off again, 102 is the coolest I think but a big improvement regardless. I wet down the litter in the coop and turned on the fan to move some air. Chickens are still getting ice most days.
I'm looking forward to our four days of 90s. I'm afraid two of my old hens won't make it if we have too many more weeks of triple digits. Neither of them like being indoors even for a short time. They both scream and carry on like I'm killing them. I don't like stressing them when they are already stressed from the heat. I've just been icing their area and the pools under the shade trees.

I'm looking forward to our four days of 90s. I'm afraid two of my old hens won't make it if we have too many more weeks of triple digits. Neither of them like being indoors even for a short time. They both scream and carry on like I'm killing them. I don't like stressing them when they are already stressed from the heat. I've just been icing their area and the pools under the shade trees.
I hope they’re ok Janie, this heat is just awful.

Back
Top Bottom