Beds are level, gate is up. Got the rest of the lumber painted for the picket fence, hoping to get that up later today or tomorrow.
IMG_6658.jpeg

Now that I have the fairy lights up in a general way I decided I can’t handle the bows in the fence at the top. I also want to know how bright the lights will be before I commit to putting up both strings. Also, I have some better ideas for running the wires from the solar panels. So, I’m using up some bamboo from the shed and weaving it through the wire. It works really well, I’m super happy with it! This is the general idea, but we’re done for today so will get it all cut and finished tomorrow. Then I can redo the fairy lights and then all we need is dirt.
IMG_6666.jpeg

Now that I have the fairy lights up in a general way I decided I can’t handle the bows in the fence at the top. I also want to know how bright the lights will be before I commit to putting up both strings. Also, I have some better ideas for running the wires from the solar panels. So, I’m using up some bamboo from the shed and weaving it through the wire. It works really well, I’m super happy with it! This is the general idea, but we’re done for today so will get it all cut and finished tomorrow. Then I can redo the fairy lights and then all we need is dirt.
View attachment 3680622

That bamboo running through the fence is a good idea IM!

Bamboo is all the way around the garden and it’s wrapped with fairy lights.
Daytime
IMG_6668.jpeg

Nighttime
IMG_6681.jpeg

Got the picket fence done. The chickens kept pulling the live aloe out of the sink so I put a metal agave in there instead. The little watering can has solar lights that look like water pouring at night
Daytime
IMG_6675.jpeg

Nighttime
IMG_6678.jpeg

Chickens
IMG_6671.jpeg

“Water” in the small side of the sink, might add another package or two, Daytime
IMG_6676.jpeg

Yard

IMG_6682.jpeg

Last edited:
Daytime
View attachment 3681303

Nighttime

Got the picket fence done. The chickens kept pulling the live aloe out of the sink so I put a metal agave in there instead. The little watering can has solar lights that look like water pouring at night
Daytime
View attachment 3681304

Nighttime

Chickens
View attachment 3681305
“Water” in the small side of the sink, might add another package or two, Daytime
View attachment 3681306

Nighttime

Will post night pics later
That's awesome IM! :love

Daytime
View attachment 3681303

Nighttime

Daytime
View attachment 3681304

Nighttime

Chickens
View attachment 3681305
View attachment 3681306

Nighttime

Will post night pics later

Your yard is looking great, all your hard work is showing!

Back
Top Bottom