No chicks yet so tomorrow I’m going to get a few EE pullets from the feed store. They’ll be from a fresh shipment so hopefully that will work. Attila has been on the nest more than three weeks and I can’t get her out of the spot she’s in without hurting her. Haven’t been able to catch her out and about either to check the eggs. Keep your fingers crossed 🤞

Yay, new chicks! Don't forget pictures! Attila is one determined bird.

Just got home from getting chicks, brought home 3 EE supposed to be pullets. Two are light colored chipmunks and one will probably be black as it’s far right now. They are in the brooder with the heating pad warming up. It was storming when I went to get them, thunder and lightning, the whole nine. So the dark one is named Stormy already. I found a penny head up on my way and took that as a good sign. Will post pics later when they’ve had a chance to warm up.

Just got home from getting chicks, brought home 3 EE supposed to be pullets. Two are light colored chipmunks and one will probably be black as it’s far right now. They are in the brooder with the heating pad warming up. It was storming when I went to get them, thunder and lightning, the whole nine. So the dark one is named Stormy already. I found a penny head up on my way and took that as a good sign. Will post pics later when they’ve had a chance to warm up.

Whoo hoo, congratulations! I like the name Stormy (I used to have a horse named that). Are you going to name the other two Lucky and Penny?

Can't wait to see pics!

Back
Top Bottom