Bantam cochin females are so friendly, but the roosters are the only ones I've had who are mean little poopheads. Not all the roosters. I have one that's a real sweetheart. And I have another that is a silkie cochin mix that is a favorite. The old english game bantams are fun and friendly too. I love the roosters.
If you are looking at standard breeds, brahmas are very friendly and do well in all types of weather.
yeah I already have a sebright rooster but all my OEGB roos were agressive my hens are so friendly and my hen walnut is such a good mom!

yeah I already have a sebright rooster but all my OEGB roos were agressive my hens are so friendly and my hen walnut is such a good mom!
I haven't had much luck with my sebright crosses. I have one hen and she has offsprings with a bantam brahma and an oegb. They are not human aggressive, but they don't get along well with the other roosters. My oegb are very good with all the other roosters and hens.

I haven't had much luck with my sebright crosses. I have one hen and she has offsprings with a bantam brahma and an oegb. They are not human aggressive, but they don't get along well with the other roosters. My oegb are very good with all the other roosters and hens.
I’ve had my share of rotten roosters in many breeds. I’ve had two that have been wonderful and both were Nn. Just sayin’

@janiedoe didn’t bane that big red guy Igor? Do you know how he’s doing?

I’ve had my share of rotten roosters in many breeds. I’ve had two that have been wonderful and both were Nn. Just sayin’

@janiedoe didn’t bane that big red guy Igor? Do you know how he’s doing?
I did give him away to a nice home. Haven't heard anything lately, last I heard, he had a flock of comet girls.

Back
Top Bottom