I can’t get anywhere near those chicks and Attila has pretty much left them to their own devices already. She taught them the absolute minimum and she was done. Stormy has some barring but her chest is white. Lucky has a big tail, that worries me. Elvis and Toast sleep in the big coop, Red and Attila sleep in the small coop and I have no idea where the chicks sleep. Haven’t seen or heard Quincy in a few days.

igorsMistress

Would those chicks still need warmth or are your temps sufficient for them to pull thru??
They’ve been doing fine it seems. They snuggle in one of the nests (I found this out last night) and mom and my red girl sleep in the other. They’re very protected and have a bunch of straw to snuggle in and keep warm. Our overnight low is near 60.

Last edited:
I can’t get anywhere near those chicks and Attila has pretty much left them to their own devices already. She taught them the absolute minimum and she was done. Stormy has some barring but her chest is white. Lucky has a big tail, that worries me. Elvis and Toast sleep in the big coop, Red and Attila sleep in the small coop and I have no idea where the chicks sleep. Haven’t seen or heard Quincy in a few days.

Hope Quincy shows up, I like that little guy.

Back
Top Bottom