Green Club

Quote:
I think I'm going to leave all appointments from here on out to you.
lol.png

Green, YES! The Princess just came back from shopping (she's a tremendous gatherer. If we were still in the cave, all of the others would be so jealous.) I was busily reclaiming my deck from the snow in anticipation of the projected arrivals. When she says, "Would you please bring in the rug from the car?" RUG, WHY? Under direct orders, I take it to the bedroom absolutely prepared to say, "I HATE IT!" It's green. It's so nice. We're gonna keep it.
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
b:

Last edited:
:
lol.png
lol.png

I want your wife! I hate shopping. She needs to teach me a few things.

When I first moved into this house as a broke teenager, the flooring was coming up. (this house is over 100 years old) I went to the dollar tree and bought 10 boxes of green linoleum. It's worked quite well. Now however we're finally going to have the carpet installed. It's....guess it now....green.

I'm not a fan of green so I'm probably not allowed a vote -- but to have someone named "Pinky" as an officer?
well, just doesn't seem right somehow --

The green I'd really, really like to see is in grass around here -- Spring must come soon --

Amen on the green grass! We're having problems with the membership drive. So far the only members are Em, Pinky, and Sourland. There was an orange lover that got the rejection notice. I thought everyone loved green. It is the color of life, peace, imbues it's lovers with internal and external beauty, leads to success in life and business, and in love:love. Lovers of green have higher hatch rates on incubated eggs. Their birds do better at shows. Their kids all grow up to be class valedictorians. You get the picture. Greenies, where are you? If you have or wish to gain these attributes, join the Green Club. Initiation fee temporariy waived.
lol.png

Quote:
Pinky is just my user name and my rooster's name. He was a green Easter chick from a feed store. Pink is also the inverted color of green. Try it on a paint program
wink.png

I would love to see some green grass in my yard right now, and so would my chickens!

Back
Top Bottom