Help me with this new RP! “The SWiM universe”

Blue Raptor

As Astera Per Aspera
Premium Feather Member
Feb 20, 2021
Deutschland 🇩🇪
My Coop
My Coop
Yes, I know it’s a lot to read, but every detail is important and this took me about 40-50 minutes to type. Be sure to tell me if your interested in this! :)
I was about to begin writing up a Marvel x Star Wars crossover RP, but I realized there’s going to have to be a lot more planning. 😬
I’m going for “SWiM, which is Star War in Marvel” rn. :p

I’m thinking:
All SW and MCU planets are in this universe, far between through, duh, so space travel is a big thing.
Ofc this is just one universe in the multiverse, (Your opinion- they know that there’s other multiverses but don’t exploit that, we dont go there?)
No time travel.
No Avengers or GotG, or really any characters important the orginal plot lines because this is a different universe.
The characters that do exist here are ones that are not vital or important to the original plot lines. They have to have dissapeared from the plot line in all the movies up to and after Avengers: Endgame.
Spaceships, crafts, guns, weapons, and any types of transportation or tools are available- except lightsabers. Those are only for Jedi and Sith. No darksabers, deathstars, infinity stones, or basically OP weapons, space stations or artifacts that are world-dominating.
There are enough space pirates, Sith, powerful beings, and force-users to be ‘bad guy’ characters, so you don’t have to rely on a particular person to be the ‘bad guy’ in the rp.
Of course, SWiM history and lore goes far, far back and foward, so we please explain the best you can the situation and planet to the person your rping with.
There was a Blip when Thanos, in a different universe, snapped his fingers. Therefore we have people among us who are blipped and people who aren’t. This needs to be in the character description I’m order to help define your character better. Obviously, the people who did not Blip are going to be a little more haunted than the people who were.
The SWiM universe is basically 1/2 & 1/2, to make it simple. Half of the universe is SW technology-centered (even though they have a lot of the same technology) and the other half is MCU-centered.
Obviously, Marvel has a larger universe, so the sides are a little mismatched for space-sharing, so I was thinking it looked a little like this:
View attachment 3162343
(Yes it’s crude but you get the general gist of it right?)

Please give me your input, Marvel and Star Wars are both such tasking universes to grasp at one time, and I want to get this RP right!! 😓😮‍💨

Humans and aliens are allowed to be rped.
Droids are allowed to be rped, but may be shut down without the rp’ers permission. If it’s been longer than 2 days, the droid is allowed to be turned on by ‘chance’. A wayward animal, an npc, a rock, idk.
Of course, you have to get permission to kill a character, but also a droid.
Animals are allowed, but they must be a much more superiorly intelligent type. (Like rocket, although he’s an alien.)

Yes, I know it’s a lot to read, but every detail is important and this took me about 40-50 minutes to type. Be sure to tell me if your interested in this! :)
I was about to begin writing up a Marvel x Star Wars crossover RP, but I realized there’s going to have to be a lot more planning. 😬
I’m going for “SWiM, which is Star War in Marvel” rn. :p

I’m thinking:
All SW and MCU planets are in this universe, far between through, duh, so space travel is a big thing.
Ofc this is just one universe in the multiverse, (Your opinion- they know that there’s other multiverses but don’t exploit that, we dont go there?)
No time travel.
No Avengers or GotG, or really any characters important the orginal plot lines because this is a different universe.
The characters that do exist here are ones that are not vital or important to the original plot lines. They have to have dissapeared from the plot line in all the movies up to and after Avengers: Endgame.
Spaceships, crafts, guns, weapons, and any types of transportation or tools are available- except lightsabers. Those are only for Jedi and Sith. No darksabers, deathstars, infinity stones, or basically OP weapons, space stations or artifacts that are world-dominating.
There are enough space pirates, Sith, powerful beings, and force-users to be ‘bad guy’ characters, so you don’t have to rely on a particular person to be the ‘bad guy’ in the rp.
Of course, SWiM history and lore goes far, far back and foward, so we please explain the best you can the situation and planet to the person your rping with.
There was a Blip when Thanos, in a different universe, snapped his fingers. Therefore we have people among us who are blipped and people who aren’t. This needs to be in the character description I’m order to help define your character better. Obviously, the people who did not Blip are going to be a little more haunted than the people who were.
The SWiM universe is basically 1/2 & 1/2, to make it simple. Half of the universe is SW technology-centered (even though they have a lot of the same technology) and the other half is MCU-centered.
Obviously, Marvel has a larger universe, so the sides are a little mismatched for space-sharing, so I was thinking it looked a little like this:
View attachment 3162343
(Yes it’s crude but you get the general gist of it right?)

Please give me your input, Marvel and Star Wars are both such tasking universes to grasp at one time, and I want to get this RP right!! 😓😮‍💨
Confusing.

Back
Top Bottom