HELP!!!

Fangeddeer

Songster
Apr 23, 2023
I’m going to pass out my duck got loose and she’s swimming back where I caught her. Can a retractable dog leash drown her? She has her leash on her still!

What do you mean she's swimming back where you caught her?

Does she have harness on?
Are you holding the handle of the leash? Can you pull her back?

The leash and handle could definitely get caught in something in the water and she gets hung up.

What do you mean she's swimming back where you caught her?

Does she have harness on?
Are you holding the handle of the leash? Can you pull her back?

The leash and handle could definitely get caught in something in the water and she gets hung up.
She was a dumped duck, I explained everything on my last few posts of your interested

She got out of my hands and she looks like she’s going where I caught her. I’m sitting here now waiting for her but I’m so worried. I thought she’d come back but she kept swimming so I ran over here.

Her harness is on her, everything is. The leash could be heavy bc she’s small. Hh I feel so bad n worried for her

She was a dumped duck, I explained everything on my last few posts of your interested

She got out of my hands and she looks like she’s going where I caught her. I’m sitting here now waiting for her but I’m so worried. I thought she’d come back but she kept swimming so I ran over here.

Her harness is on her, everything is. The leash could be heavy bc she’s small. Hh I feel so bad n worried for her
And no I can’t grab her, I was using a retractable dog leash compared to her other on the rope. It’s not connected to anything but her. It was used to train her - I SEE HER

Hopefully you'll be able to catch her.

Not sure if she's dumped if she's going back to where she came from....
I don’t think she was born there but her parents might have been dumped.
Either way she is domestic, and I wanted to give her a better life :,)
We didn’t catch her, but we’ll come back on the boat later especially bc I’m soaked up to my arms and past my knees

Back
Top Bottom