Hi everyone thanks for adding me

Sam-chicken-Iam

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2024
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?I have had small flocks on and off since childhood but this is the first time as an adult to have several different breeds and a very large flock

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 52 chickens/chicks

(3) What breeds do you have? English Orpington, American Orpington,barred rock, several types of naked neck, isa brown , New Hampshire red and several barnyard mix

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
They are the best therapy and my children especially my 9 year old son is obsessed with them
(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I love crafting sewing crochet painting and woodworking

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.i have 4 small dogs and a cat along with the chickens and 3 feral kids 1 teen girl and 2 little boys my husband is along for the crazy ride

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community I found yall on google and have looked through the forums for help tricks and tips and now I have some questions about a chick I got

Back
Top Bottom