how to contact administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

slightlyscrambled

Songster
10 Years
Mar 30, 2009
Nebraska
There is a thread titled "show us your games" twice now I have opened it and twice now I have gotten an alert from norton that it contains a "trojan"
Something should be done ?

I think your version of Norton is seeing a link to a pic it doesn't like and getting confused.

My system shows nothing for that thread.

I'm sure one of the mods will come along, but you can see them by their different color names in the long list of users online at any time. (not the gold ones, those are goldfeather members) Mod's names are in brown, admins are green!

frow.gif
PC
gig.gif

Last edited:
That could be. It said that it contained a trojan. Last time I had to disconnect to get it to go away. Kind of depressing because I have games and would like to read the thread.
sad.png

Quote:
It would be very difficult for a byc page to infect your PC with a trojan, difficult but not impossible.

I'd go through the tread without any worry. I'm running the latest AVG on Windows 7 and getting nothing.

Very unlikely that anything directly on BYC would contain a virus. If you click a link someone posts and it is off BYC, that's a different story.

Either way, we take things like this very seriously, so please click the report button on the post for a member of our staff to review.

Quote:
If you go to the link I posted please let me know what page triggers it or any details you can pass along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom