Introduction!

seasickreport

In the Brooder
Nov 8, 2022
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Somewhat new, yes. We started in April of this year, 2022.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
We have 9 beautiful hens!
(3) What breeds do you have?
Barred rocks, a Rhode island red, an americauna, an austrolorp, and 3 bantams!
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
my favorite aspect of raising these chickens has been the quality time with my kids as we learn how to take care of these birds!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
When I'm not hanging out with the chickens, I'm either home schooling our two kids or baking! I love making sourdough!

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Somewhat new, yes. We started in April of this year, 2022.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have 9 beautiful hens!
(3) What breeds do you have? Barred rocks, a Rhode island red, an americauna, an austrolorp, and 3 bantams!
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? my favorite aspect of raising these chickens has been the quality time with my kids as we learn how to take care of these birds!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies? When I'm not hanging out with the chickens, I'm either home schooling our two kids or baking! I love making sourdough!
Welcome to BYC!! ❤️

It depends on the device you are using. I'm using an android phone. Here is how I add pictures:
Screenshot_20221108_084038_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom