MJ's little flock

You would need to live a very long time if you were in the UK trying to get through that list.:lol:
Here too!

The planning is more hopeful than certain, so don't hold your breath! And that list was only the big projects. There are dozens of little ones too.

Last edited:
Mary says the concrete is sooo comfy!

IMG_2024-05-19-17-15-57-387.jpg

While Ivy and Peggy agree they ate too much lettuce 😵‍💫😵‍💫

I've just been out to the roost in the dark with my red head-mounted light on to trim the dried poop clods from Mary's butt fluffs.

She stood still like an angel for 6 minutes then walked away. I waited for her to settle down again, then picked her up from behind and under the feet/legs as usual and relocated her to more convenient spot, then she stood still again while I finished up, which was maybe another 3 minutes.

It was so easy! I could see what I was doing and the little cat claw scissors were perfect for cutting feather quills, although they struggled on fluff.

I don't think Mary minded much. There was no fear, no discomfort, just a little bit of her wondering what was going on and calmly relocating herself just in case.

I've just been out to the roost in the dark with my red head-mounted light on to trim the dried poop clods from Mary's butt fluffs.

She stood still like an angel for 6 minutes then walked away. I waited for her to settle down again, then picked her up from behind and under the feet/legs as usual and relocated her to more convenient spot, then she stood still again while I finished up, which was maybe another 3 minutes.

It was so easy! I could see what I was doing and the little cat claw scissors were perfect for cutting feather quills, although they struggled on fluff.

I don't think Mary minded much. There was no fear, no discomfort, just a little bit of her wondering what was going on and calmly relocating herself just in case.
Marvelous. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom