My Polish Journey

I'd be happy even if she is a gold laced, but it's still weird because gold laced wasn't a breed option at all 🤔

Here's my thread if you want to take a look: https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...e-a-blue-polish-but-looks-gold-laced.1615026/
I did take a look. I do agree with the others- that she is a golden laced polish. I don’t always trust google, but I do trust hatchery’s.
IMG_3128.png
IMG_3129.png

Yeah, I looked up online photos too, and that’s why I decided to post.

I think the gold laces are really pretty and I’d be perfectly happy for her to turn out that way!:D
:goodpost:

I would have gotten the blue ones or buff- or any other color- besides the white crested blacks if I could find them. The colors I wanted weren’t available for months. The white created blacks were the only ones I could find unfortunately. I’m still happy with mine too though.

Sorry that she isn’t what you bought though.

Yeah, I looked up online photos too, and that’s why I decided to post.

I think the gold laces are really pretty and I’d be perfectly happy for her to turn out that way!:D
How is your girl doing?

My polishes got moved outside yesterday. I have one rooster. So Athena is Athens. Aphrodite is an Exchequer Leghorn, and she is so sweet.

We got our first Polish this weekend! She's about 2 weeks old but is still small. I wanted to find advice for how to keep her head feathers trimmed when she gets older and found this thread. Will stay subscribed!
VID_20240504_144204_exported_29815.jpg

We got our first Polish this weekend! She's about 2 weeks old but is still small. I wanted to find advice for how to keep her head feathers trimmed when she gets older and found this thread. Will stay subscribed!
View attachment 3823119
Thank you for checking out my thread! I’ve not trimmed my polishes topknots yet, but I probably need to soon. Their poofs are getting quite large!
She is so cute! I don’t know much about polish colors, so may I ask what color she is? White crested blue? She is so cute!

Back
Top Bottom