Nigerian Dwaf Doeling - Blue Eyes - Registrable

Stacykins

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 19, 2011
Escanaba, MI
Available is a gold colored Nigerian Dwarf goat doeling with blue eyes. Blue eyes in goats are a dominate trait! She is registrable with the AGS and ADGA and will be sold with papers to register (so you can name her, if I registered her, her registered name could not be changed). She is tattooed, disbudded, and up to date now on her CDT vaccines. If she doesn't sell, I will gladly retain her. But he sale would fund bringing in some new blood to the herd.

Born 3/11/13 and has been dam raised, but well socialized. She is a little snuggle bug, but also an energetic girl! She is eating mostly hay and grain now, with a little hit on her mother's udder every now and then. Thankfully, that leaves more milk for me to milk out, now!

You must own other goats for her to go home with you. Goats cannot be kept alone, they are herd animals and it causes them a lot of stress to be without a buddy. And females need to be separate from unaltered males. Nigerian Dwarves are year round breeders, and young goats can become pregnant during their first heat, far too young for a healthy pregnancy.

All goats in my herd are CAE negative, testing done April 2013. No new goats have come onto the property since testing.

I live in Bark River, Michigan. I am willing to drive her an hour away from here, since I know I am in a pretty rural area. Marinette, WI is an hour away from here, for example.

I just added a picture of the dam's udder. Magnificent, buttery soft, and easy to milk!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom