Now Have Better Pics - Any ideas?

JackieK318

Songster
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Missouri
Here are my two bantams (6-7 weeks) with better pics!

Brown: feathered feet and little to no comb (said to be mille fleur d'Uccle from previous posts)
White: has a 'hot pink' comb, still small (said to be black tailed Japanese from previous posts)

868764501_8b3d90dfc4.jpg

868761343_41302b3944.jpg

868760205_868245bbfd.jpg

868761979_bd7b3dca7b.jpg

Thoughts? Thanks!

are there batam delewares? I had no idea! I think it looks more like a BTW Jap to me and it looks like a boy no 6 week pullet's comb should be that pink.

For comparison, I just got pictures of my 3.5 week old Delawares.... a hen, a roo, and a shot of several of them together. It's so funny, I have 25 of them. When they started to outgrow the stock tank I have them in, I built another brooder about the same size. I divided them up into two groups based on which ones were light and which ones had more black on them. Well, I'm guessing that in BOTH brooders, I have about 75% roosters! Here they are as of today:

Rooster:
DeliRoo3wks.jpg

Hen:
DeliHen3wks.jpg

Several together:
Strundelis3wks.jpg

Since they are going to the freezer in about 9 weeks, I haven't named them. I'm trying not to bond with them, but they're sure getting cute...

Cindy T.
Parker, TX

Ooohhh, Sebrights are beautiful--fancy-schmancy! But it looks like they have rose combs and slate legs...

Jackie - what color are your chick's legs, and what does the comb look like?

Back
Top Bottom