Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 04-01-22 Pic by Picklestheduck

Here's the image for this contest:

Picture by @picklestheduck

1643981924912.png
caption must be for image for this contest. (see above)
You cannot change the picture for the contest, only place a caption with the picture of the week

caption must be for image for this contest. (see above)
You cannot change the picture for the contest, only place a caption with the picture of the week
So, when I add a different photo, of anything...to try & show what the character in the original caption photo may be thinking or dreaming about, or after effects or funny results, I'm breaking rules?

Good grief I've been doing this all along!
For years!
No one said a word til now, Sorry!!!
😬 🤭

So, when I add a different photo, of anything...to try & show what the character in the original caption photo may be thinking or dreaming about, I'm breaking rules?
Good grief I've been doing this all along! 😬 🤭
I may be misunderstanding the rules, maybe the mods need to be clearer. I'm not the one who makes the decisions. Like you I am just trying to understand what they mean.

I may be misunderstanding the rules, maybe the mods need to be clearer. I'm not the one who makes the decisions. Like you I am just trying to understand what they mean.
I know, it's all good, if I am in the wrong I will stop. I'm not really a competitive person, I just do this for the humor aspect, because because God knows we need humor. The stupid TV has nothing but murder & mayhem on every channel anymore. Before I Go to Sleep each night, I try to find something humorous, before I close my eyes, and can't find that, unless I want to watch a Seinfeld or Big Bang Theory rerun for the umpteenth time Lol. These caption contests are filling my need for humor, for sure. ❤️

Hey, moderators, am I a Rebel Rule Breaker?
MV5BMTg2ODcxOTU1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzA3ODI1MDE@._V1_.jpg

Please Tell Me
& if so, I Will Behave!
(OMG it'll be hard but I will 😆)

Last edited:
Hey peeps - this contest has now ended and the winner will be announced shortly. In the meantime come on over and check out our newest exciting Caption Contest HERE!
:jumpy:wee:bun

This week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

View attachment 3051016
@EmmaRainboe 's dreams come true.
Her very own horsey and buff Orphington.
View attachment 3051023

congrats_5.gif

Congratulations @The Moonshiner once again- I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

This week's Honorable Mention goes to @Liz Birdlover yet again - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated, these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you, see you at the next contest HERE! :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom