Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 08-19-22 Pic by saz5333

Oh yes, why certainly you may take my picture...I'm just relaxing after finishing my art sculpture masterpiece.
You should get photos of that too, it's just around the corner there, in front of the new garage. You can't miss it! šŸ˜œ

bgcl9td0gxj71.jpg

Last edited:
This week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

Oopsie Daisy - it looks like we have a 2-way tie between:

@gimmie birdies:
1661535456622.png

AND

@JacinLarkwell:
1661535477432.png

As per the Caption Contest rules, whenever there's a tie the winner shall be randomly chosen (using www.random.org)!

Aaaaaand this week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

Random.JPG

1656662184896.png

Congratulations @gimmie birdies - I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

And this week's Honorable Mention goes to @Liz Birdlover - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions (45) in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated - these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you, see you at the next contest HERE! :celebrate

@gimmie birdies:
View attachment 3236211

AND

@JacinLarkwell:
View attachment 3236212

As per the Caption Contest rules, whenever there's a tie the winner shall be randomly chosen (using www.random.org)!

View attachment 3236213

1656662184896.png

Congratulations @gimmie birdies - I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

And this week's Honorable Mention goes to @Liz Birdlover - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions (45) in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated - these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you, see you at the next contest HERE! :celebrate
šŸ‘ Congrats!!! šŸ˜Š
Jacin Larkwell & Gimmie Birdies!!! šŸ„³ šŸŽ‰ šŸŖ… šŸŽŠ šŸ»

@gimmie birdies:
View attachment 3236211

AND

@JacinLarkwell:
View attachment 3236212

View attachment 3236213

1656662184896.png

:celebrateCongrats, everyone! :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom