Prayers for Miranda

PollitolovesPio

Songster
7 Years
Nov 30, 2016
It’s with a heavy heart I come to you all in request for prayers for a lovely young lady named Miranda. Miranda is battling drug addiction and we don’t want the devil to win so we are asking this community to please come together in prayer for her recovery. I am an animal lover and a mom to many fur and feathered babies. I know those of us that love animals have amazing hearts and spirits and I have faith if we all pray for her and her family, she can overcome this stage of her life. She is a beau full smart and humble girl that got caught on the wrong side. Miranda is my son Albert girlfriend. He is torn up. When most told him to run from that I told him to have faith that Hod is alive and still does miracles in today’s world. When you love someone you support them with love and compassion. Our youth nowadays need that reminder as it’s too easy to go elsewhere but when love is present mountains are moved - of course with God above all. Please if you can find sometime to say a prayer for Miranda recovery, it would mean the most to her family and ours. God bless you your family your fur and feathered babies too. Irene

Thank you so much. Her first day now in recovery. She will be doing the twelve step program. She is such a sweet humble girl. I truly believe she will be a success story. Have a great weekend. 🦋🙏❤️

It’s with a heavy heart I come to you all in request for prayers for a lovely young lady named Miranda. Miranda is battling drug addiction and we don’t want the devil to win so we are asking this community to please come together in prayer for her recovery. I am an animal lover and a mom to many fur and feathered babies. I know those of us that love animals have amazing hearts and spirits and I have faith if we all pray for her and her family, she can overcome this stage of her life. She is a beau full smart and humble girl that got caught on the wrong side. Miranda is my son Albert girlfriend. He is torn up. When most told him to run from that I told him to have faith that Hod is alive and still does miracles in today’s world. When you love someone you support them with love and compassion. Our youth nowadays need that reminder as it’s too easy to go elsewhere but when love is present mountains are moved - of course with God above all. Please if you can find sometime to say a prayer for Miranda recovery, it would mean the most to her family and ours. God bless you your family your fur and feathered babies too. Irene
I will pray.

Just said a quick prayer. I hope that she recovers and makes it through this stage in her life.
Thank you so much. She gets out of rehab at the end of this month and we know it will be a journey but she seems ready to fight hard and we will be her cheerleaders. God willing she can be a success story. Thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom