The Wally-Gee Bee Journey šŸ

For a little bee action, hereā€™s thisā€¦
76C2B8F4-D962-4F6F-96E8-CE3BA1C54220.jpeg

Having never seen a swarm of bees, or looked into a working hive, pictures like the one above made me go :eek: the first few times I saw them. Yeah, total newb.

They have been very helpful for me to get over the, "Oh $#!+ that's a lot of bees! šŸ¤Æ" reaction. Now it's like, "Hey, cool! Look at all those bees! You go, girls!"

Glad my mentor wants me to help next week with his install, so I can see one before my bees get here. Yeah, he's going to help with my install too. Thank goodness.

I know what you mean!!!

Now I have a problem... I ordered my bees (a nuc) online, and the pickup date in the online info was May 6th. I went to the website today to look up something. The opening page had an information page on it that said pick up for packages was the 6th, and nucs were the 13th.

Of course I looked after business hours, so now I have to wait until Monday to call them.

To add to the tension... I'd told a friend I'd pick up his package when I got my nuc. Well, not if they're not on the same day! This place is an hour and half drive away.
:barnie

I know what you mean!!!

Now I have a problem... I ordered my bees (a nuc) online, and the pickup date in the online info was May 6th. I went to the website today to look up something. The opening page had an information page on it that said pick up for packages was the 6th, and nucs were the 13th.

Of course I looked after business hours, so now I have to wait until Monday to call them.

To add to the tension... I'd told a friend I'd pick up his package when I got my nuc. Well, not if they're not on the same day! This place is an hour and half drive away.
:barnie
Yeah that sucks. It could be worse, but definitely a setback.

Back
Top Bottom