Two day old chick with wry neck

marielita777

Hatching
Jan 28, 2023
I have a two day old chick with a wry neck. My question is, how often do I feed him the vitamin E and B-complex? Thank y’all so much in advance. 🥰

Usually the same regardless of age. Vitamin therapy *should be* a short term thing.

So, give 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex daily along with some egg for the uptake of today was the second day with
Usually the same regardless of age. Vitamin therapy *should be* a short term thing.

So, give 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex daily along with some egg for the uptake of E.
Today is the second day with the vitamin and egg mixture, I’m hoping to see results soon.

That is correct, but she doesn’t seem to like the chick starter dry, Probably because I mixed it with water yesterday and today.
Then I'd offer it wet for now. For tiny chicks, sometimes wet starter is much easier to eat.
Sometimes the crumbles can be quite "large" so if I offer it dry and I don't think they are eating well, I run a small batch through the food processor to grind it down to almost a powder.

Back
Top Bottom