Two drakes. Nice guys but do I get females because one thinks the other is a girl if you know what I mean lol

PollitolovesPio

Songster
7 Years
Nov 30, 2016
We have two sweet boys Pekín cuties. One thinks the other is fair game and I do not have females. I was wondering if adding females to this group of two would help solve that unwanted issues. One recently got operated on his leg and that is definitely not good for healing do I have them, when not supervise, separated by a gate. They can see each other just not get to one another. They don’t like it but it’s the safest route especially during his recovery. So do I get a female or two?

Drakes can be very aggressive when breeding, you did well in separating them. 3-4 females per drake is recommended, but more the better. One female per drake probably won't be enough.

Wiggles is kind. Thank God but I think some females are needed. In while not just yet as his buddy needs to heal well first. These days are hard the physical therapy water therapy. Is a loving mission. I will keep you all updated.

Back
Top Bottom