Website to buy peacocks???

jackrooster

Songster
10 Years
Jan 17, 2010
Maine
Are there any websites to buy peacocks??? Or anyone have peacocks for sale that can ship??? Im looking for something 2 years or older.....Im in Maine

Jack .. go to the UPA web site and look on the breeders directory (copy of map ) and you can see all of the states and the members in the UPA and some of the web sites.. there are a lot of people that have peafowl for sale .. I am sure some of them will post on this listing for you ... george connerhills

Jack ,I have peafowl for sale my self, be sure to check the frght. on them and box cost.. It may be cheaper to find them close to home and drive to get them. Please state what your looking for as the cost can range from $25.00 each to over $1000.00 each.. Dont start with Java greens,, something like a india blue or one of the india blue species of a different color. All of these are hardy in your area in the winter. Let me know if you still cant get on the UPA site. george

Quote:
Yes a lot of people have no idea what the initials UPA stands for and I would have done the same thing you did, and without anyone promoting the name it will probably stay that way.

UNITED PEAFOWL ASSOCIATION ( UPA ) www.peafowl.org

Steve

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom