What did you do with your flock today?

Today I have just been chilling with my girls and I have one question:
I know this isnt the right page for it but does anyone know if this is a girl or a boy. He is 6 weeks and is a barred rock.
View attachment 2194609

I can’t tell for sure without more pictures, but it’s comb looks pretty red for 6 weeks, so I’m leaning towards boy. It’s adorable!

Look what DD1 just found in a giant, bushy potted plant. Naughty chicken. :rant
8A41E771-2E2A-427D-99D0-B9EB26F774AA.jpeg

Hello! This is a place to post pictures/talk about what you and your flock have done today.

I was on a zoom call earlier and Iris, my rooster, decided to stand behind me and crow repeatedly. Thankfully I was on mute, but it was still annoying. They couldn’t see him, but they could see me trying to make him quiet, which was a little embarrassing. :lol:
Here’s a pic of my boy with some mini roses.
View attachment 2128202

What about you guys? Have you done anything interesting with your flock today?

Here are a few pictures of my birds.
View attachment 2128859View attachment 2128860View attachment 2128833View attachment 2128869
View attachment 2128894
I tried to persuade my girl to stop going broody. It didn’t go so well...

Well my father in law had to bring one of 5 1/2 week old chickens to me at work today (I’m a vet tech) because one of my coops sticky fly traps fell down and stuck to her! I got it off no problem and she is fine. Needless to say those will all be going in the GARBAGE! Gave her poor grandmother a panic attack when she discovered it though. Thank goodness nanny and grampy check on their grand chicks during the day!

Back
Top Bottom