What did you do with your flock today?

De nadaaa
Ooohhh very nice very nice :3 acrylic got the job done :p the colors are very lovely! What are you planning to do with them? they’d look really cute as some sort of ornaments but it’d seem weird to have hooks glued on their backs 😭

Oh I’m sure they’re out there 👀 I’ve seen some super tiny ones myself
Ornaments would be really cool! They’re mostly just for decoration, but I’ve used them as game pieces before. :3 I’ve always liked collecting chicken figurines, so I thought making them would be fun, plus I can customize them. They’re all based off of my own birds, both past and present. 😁
I’d love to one day sell them, but kilns are really expensive and sound complicated to use. :/

My family was just at Hobby Lobby. If I would’ve know in advance, I would’ve asked them to check. XD
made stilts a necklace. (yes yes, i know. i am weird.) View attachment 2892635
She’s adorable! I love her necklace. ❤️
Silly Ling Ling!! Why do they feel the need to escape their fabulous home?? My little bantam Cochin Molly keeps tempting fate by flying over the fence into the yard! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s gonna get attacked by one of the dogs if she’s not careful! 😣
Oh no! Have you considered clipping her wings at all?
I (or more accurately, Room) have had to trim a LOT of wings over the years. It doesn’t keep them from flying down from places (one of my old birds, Nonae, once flew off of the balcony. The only thing she hurt was her ego. XD I miss that bird), but it does keep them from flying up super high.

thank you!
IMG_20211108_114659.jpg
im on my other computer

Ornaments would be really cool! They’re mostly just for decoration, but I’ve used them as game pieces before. :3 I’ve always liked collecting chicken figurines, so I thought making them would be fun, plus I can customize them. They’re all based off of my own birds, both past and present. 😁
I’d love to one day sell them, but kilns are really expensive and sound complicated to use. :/

My family was just at Hobby Lobby. If I would’ve know in advance, I would’ve asked them to check. XD

She’s adorable! I love her necklace. ❤️

Oh no! Have you considered clipping her wings at all?
I (or more accurately, Room) have had to trim a LOT of wings over the years. It doesn’t keep them from flying down from places (one of my old birds, Nonae, once flew off of the balcony. The only thing she hurt was her ego. XD I miss that bird), but it does keep them from flying up super high.
Yeah I think I’m going to have to learn! I don’t know why it stresses me out to do it, but losing her to the dogs would be worse so gotta learn! She’s a little firecracker and not afraid to venture higher! Puff likes to fly too, she actually flew from the ground to my shoulder the other day without warning! The rest are too big thankfully!

Back
Top Bottom