What did you do with your flock today?

I had to have a little serious conversation with one of my French roosters. I told him not to and he did it any way so when he came running by like the Road Runner I grab him and kept him under my arm like a football as I made some rounds and then we went to the far back corner so he would have to go through Delaware controlled land and then through Rhode Island controlled land to get home. He went way out toward the road making a big circle back to where he belonged and I thing he learned a lesson about chasing my English girls.

Sorry for your loss. Maybe it wasn't Marek's, just hoping.
I hope so too. I don't know much about Marek's, but this spring her pupil started closing down. There was never any discoloration in the eye and she acted normally all the time, even yesterday. She died in her sleep and was found on the coop floor this morning.

I hope so too. I don't know much about Marek's, but this spring her pupil started closing down. There was never any discoloration in the eye and she acted normally all the time, even yesterday. She died in her sleep and was found on the coop floor this morning.
She was mostly blind though. Perhaps death was an act of mercy.

Back
Top Bottom