What did you do with your flock today?

Snow and then 77?!? Goodness that’s a bit bipolar 😆 Your chickens will forgive you when it’s gone and you bring them treats! 😆 Look at all those happy ducks though 😍
Yeah, a lot of what I do is try to temper the menopause of north Texas for my flock. (My coop has insulation, heat lamps, and fans... Cause 50⁰ changes in temperature happen here... Kind of often)

Their treats today will be broken up eggs (I have more than I can use) and sliced oranges so they can have some vitamin c.

Hopefully that will buy me their good graces again. 🤣😂

Yeah, a lot of what I do is try to temper the menopause of north Texas for my flock. (My coop has insulation, heat lamps, and fans... Cause 50⁰ changes in temperature happen here... Kind of often)

Their treats today will be broken up eggs (I have more than I can use) and sliced oranges so they can have some vitamin c.

Hopefully that will buy me their good graces again. 🤣😂
Sounds like you are at least prepared for the insanity! Those treats sound pretty convincing. 😍

Menopause of N TX 😆😆😆😆😆 Love it!

Literally yes. ...at least according to the science. Cats don't differentiate species, so she was trying to make sure you knew how to hunt.

Because that fact that we (as humans) fill up the food bowl everyday doesn't compute in kitty brain to "we already know".

Also means your kitty thought of you as her family, and wanted to ensure you could survive. ❤️
She was the best kitty in the world ♥️♥️♥️

While I was out a little while ago I saw that the girls and boys will not be taking dirt baths tomorrow and maybe not for a few days to come. Every spot they use is now a puddle. I really need to build them a public bath house under a roof for times like these.
That's what I used to do when I didn't have an outdoor covered portion of the coop for them. They have plenty of dry space in there now for it. Before, I would just put up a structure that would hold corrugated roofing and some plastic on the sides. It was easy enough to do along a fence line for me.

Kitties 😻
1000009726.jpg

Back
Top Bottom