What did you do with your flock today?

Just stunning 😍 🩷💕 good looking snacks too!!

Looks like a big blue comfortable ghost or people fort 😄

Beeebies! And here I was thinking you were a rock for passing on the chick bins 😂 my goodness, that little is no bigger than a mouse.
I know! Not as impressive now is it? 😆 Sold three yesterday though ☺️ Aria is getting a tiny bit better at letting them go. She played with them until we got to the meeting point 😍

Attachments

• IMG_9666.jpeg
    IMG_9666.jpeg
    467.5 KB · Views: 6
What my wife and I would really like to have is a walk-in tub with the air and water jets like a sauna.... A couple of hours in that and the chickens may not know who I am the next morning at feeding time.
My old neighbors had an outdoor Jacuzzi. They swore by it for easing aching bodies. That man ran marathons until COVID started. At 90 he was telling me about the last race he'd ran and he'd won! There was only one other runner in his age category and that guy was 91. John said at his age one year makes a huge difference so he's not sure the win counts 😂. Amazing fellow.

Anyway, all that to say I hope you get your walk-in...it might do you a world of good 😊.

What do you all think? Wondering if this blue egger is a cockerel? It's the only one with this dark spot. Last pic is top view. They are 11 days old. Sorry about the wire. They are still too spooked by the phone.

Other one is a Dominant Copper. It's got flare foot feathers. I wonder what breed contributed to this? She'll lay dark brown eggs.View attachment 3773699View attachment 3773712
Well...the last chick I declared a cockerel grew into a hen, so I'm keeping mum 😂 Beautiful babies 🥰🥰🥰

My old neighbors had an outdoor Jacuzzi. They swore by it for easing aching bodies. That man ran marathons until COVID started. At 90 he was telling me about the last race he'd ran and he'd won! There was only one other runner in his age category and that guy was 91. John said at his age one year makes a huge difference so he's not sure the win counts 😂. Amazing fellow.

Anyway, all that to say I hope you get your walk-in...it might do you a world of good 😊.
We might build an outdoor sauna room with orchids and windows with mirrors that we can see through and watch the chickens through them. We can see them but they can't see us. I could install a shower and a Jacuzzi. :)

We might build an outdoor sauna room with orchids and windows with mirrors that we can see through and watch the chickens through them. We can see them but they can't see us. I could install a shower and a Jacuzzi. :)
O that sounds like a slice of heaven! Maybe we can have a byc party at your place 😁😂

I'm sure your spoiled chickens will be joining you during the winter months. Follow you two right in.

I know! Not as impressive now is it? 😆 Sold three yesterday though ☺️ Aria is getting a tiny bit better at letting them go. She played with them until we got to the meeting point 😍
That is terrific. You have some really good partners ♡♡♡ It is hard enough just raising kids and chickens, but, multi breeds plus sales in an urban area. You should win an award 🏆🐓⚽

My second generation of yokohama/aloha mix has started to hatch ♥️. There's also one second generation yoko/cemani cross. I only kept the girls and I bred them back to a different yokohama rooster from their dad so they're heavy on the yokohama genes but no inbreeding. I can't wait to see how they grow up! All have yoko looking combs so far and I know they'll all grow up spotted. The cemani cross is the blue baby and there's one almost white baby with the head spots like I've only seen in dwarf chicks before. They're just soooo cute! 🥰🥰🥰
1000009992.jpg
1000009989.jpg
1000009983.jpg

Back
Top Bottom