What else can I use enchilada sauce for besides enchiladas?

arabianequine

Crowing
9 Years
Apr 4, 2010
I have a lot of sauce left over and have made enchiladas x2 now. What else can I use it for any ideas will be helpful.

Thank you!

I pour enchilada sauce over a pork shoulder roast and cook it in the crock pot. You can serve it with tortillas or not. Either way, it is delicious.

You can use it to make chili. Brown the meat and onions, pour the sauce over it and simmer. Or clean your pinto beans, add browned meat and onions, pour the sauce over it plus enough water for the beans and set it to cook in the crock pot all day until the beans are tender.

I do the crock pot as well but with chicken. It's good in tacos, over rice . . . Speaking of rice, I've cooked rice in Enchilada sauce and that was good! Add a little water. I like a little enchilada sauce in an omelet too. Use it too make a dressing for taco salad.

I pour enchilada sauce over a pork shoulder roast and cook it in the crock pot. You can serve it with tortillas or not. Either way, it is delicious.

You can use it to make chili. Brown the meat and onions, pour the sauce over it and simmer. Or clean your pinto beans, add browned meat and onions, pour the sauce over it plus enough water for the beans and set it to cook in the crock pot all day until the beans are tender.

my mom would cook the pinto beans first rinse them after there cooked and then add red chile, and then add sharp shredded chedder, or mexican cheese....and homemade tortillas and crema.

Back
Top Bottom